Land, even at low post-war prices, was hard for African Americans to get.  At the same time, with the wealth of the South, the fruit of centuries of forced labor, blacks are claiming property throughout the country on the basis of fair reparations.  Politically, redistribution was supported by radical Republicans.  But against any subsidy to blacks were Southern Democrats, with a White House that had pledged to “restore.”   Faced with national divisions, reform efforts have been diverse, but short-lived. We regulate land rights, return the country to the communities and families who took it, and thus ensure the restitution required by our Constitution. An equally important economic objective is to promote optimal farms. .
What Makes Us The Best.
- We take our time to do precise repairs and builds of our customers bikes.
- Our focus is on detail and, more importantly, accountability of safety.
- We use only the best tools, parts, cleaners, and lubricant.
- We always use proper manufacturer torque settings for safety and warranty requirements.
- All employees that touch your bike are Certified Barnett Mechanics.
- Bicycle Speed Shop is always up-to-date with the latest technology and training.